IGNORED

Can't Collect Tickets Anymore

jfkerton

Why can't i select an option to collect my ticket's anymore. I could last season and now it says i have to be a member to collect. Plus it won't let me select the ticketfast option either. So the tickets won't get here in time, what do i do?

I bought tickets with Ticketfast a week ago, received a phone call today saying all the barcodes were wrong, and I would need to collect tickets from main collection point on Saturday.

Under normal circumstances, Ticketfast would be the only option with less than 3 days before a match, however I'm guessing it's been removed due to the barcode fault. My best advice would be to phone the club tomorrow, as I'm sure arrangements could be made for you to collect.

:englandsmile4wf:

I bought my tickets over the phone today and was told I would have to pick them up from the ticket office on the day due to the close proximity to the game.

If you look at the online section I think it says the collection option is now only available for members. If you're not a member you have to select postage.

Archived