IGNORED

Season Tickets

Br1stolCityBoy

The new season is starting tomorrow. Lets hope that all the matches have been loaded onto our season tickets correctly. Don't want to turn up at AG tomorrow at 2:45 and find out my card don't work. After all this is Bristol City, they have been known to **** up occasionally. Maybe worth getting there a tad earlier tomorrow, just in case.

Yeah, the first half of the season!

I can't take an online receipt because my online account doesn't work and I had to renew by phone, so I have no record of the renewal! Will have to take bank statements with me... Please god, let it work!

All this new technology, it's a bloody nightmare when it goes wrong. I would still prefer the old season ticket book with the vouchers in it.

I had no problems for the Blackpool game with mine (last seasons not replaced) and my son's (replacement for the second year running despite no change). The ticket office even kindly rang me up the day before to ask if I was interested in buying a ticket for the match - and I got them to check they were loaded. the online tickets section - if you have an account - tracks all purchases - so should work ok if it is logged there.

I don't think so, but I always take a copy of my reciept from when I booked online. Well for the first game anyway. But by the time you sort it all out, you would probably miss the first half!!!!

Go to the online ticket system and link it to your season ticket reference. It will then confirm your details etc.

Archived