IGNORED

Full Live Radio Bristol City Commentary On Virgin Cable And Sky

Guest oftbc

Once you have put the numbers make sure you store them

BBC London will be found in the other channels blue box

BBC Bristol on Sky?

Maybe in a Galaxy far far away and in another dimension

Or in other words,not yet.

John why is BBC Bristol no longer on Virgin?

Drunkenmark... You can listen to radio Bristol online, if you search for the radio bristol page within the bbc website, they have a listen live button that uses the regular bbc iplayer...as far as i know every regional bbc radio station has this feature (even bbc London)

CTID....Cant wait for Saturday

Both BBC Bristol and BBC Gloucestershire were taken off at the same.

Did any one see a big protest march up and the streets of Bristol when this happened?

Cos no one listens to the station very much these days,and BBC Bristol took another big hit with the latest set of listening figures released on thursday 5th august

Not sure of the reasons why,but virgin cable acquired BBC Bristol and BBC gloucestershire from telewest

If you listened to BBC Bristol via cable the quality of sound was very poor most likely not worth virgin spending money finding out the reason why and spending money

to solve the problem(what ever it might have been)

Virgin was usefull in as much it covered cheltenham town radio commentarys

All I can say is Sky will cover all the BBC stations one day and may return to cable(one day)

BBC wales is on the Sky platform as well so its good for the Cardiff matches

I was once told that the reason that BBC london is the only English BBC radio station on Sky is because of the terrorism threat

Archived