IGNORED

Should We Gamble For The Premier Leauge?

Basso for Brazil

Cardiff according to the bbc today have had their transfer embargo lifted. They are now said to be interested in the likes of andy keogh! How can it be possible for a club thats still in debt and has had 6 winding up orders to still be allowed to sign koumas on loan and then be interested in player like andy keogh? It makes you wonder how the FA lets clubs get away with it, also with palace and hull being linked with 1.3 million moves for jay simpson how is it fair on clubs like us who are trying to get promoted without finacially ruining the club!

I completely agree with sl that our club should be able to stand on its own two feet but while clubs are allowed to get away time and time again with poor finacial management are we loosing out?

Cardiff according to the bbc today have had their transfer embargo lifted. They are now said to be interested in the likes of andy keogh! How can it be possible for a club thats still in debt and has had 6 winding up orders to still be allowed to sign koumas on loan and then be interested in player like andy keogh? It makes you wonder how the FA lets clubs get away with it, also with palace and hull being linked with 1.3 million moves for jay simpson how is it fair on clubs like us who are trying to get promoted without finacially ruining the club!

I completely agree with sl that our club should be able to stand on its own two feet but while clubs are allowed to get away time and time again with poor finacial management are we loosing out?

I can see them as relegation candidates if they get points deducted, we can only pray :D

Archived