IGNORED

We Are Going To Be There Or There Abouts

BristolBEAT

Defence looked fine today! And if you are honest with yourselfs you would agree!

We have about 8-10 players to return and Coppell will get it right, he just has to see the likes of Sproule and Clarkson are League 1 standard and have to go! The real problem was the total lack of creativity going forward. We were clueless when we got to the box and Steve Coppell's nice passing system will be the death of many teams.

We did look unfit though, second to the ball and had the touch of a....

Come on Lads Chins Up We can still do this, we could be 6th by saturday!

Defence looked fine today! And if you are honest with yourselfs you would agree!

We have about 8-10 players to return and Coppell will get it right, he just has to see the likes of Sproule and Clarkson are League 1 standard and have to go! The real problem was the total lack of creativity going forward. We were clueless when we got to the box and Steve Coppell's nice passing system will be the death of many teams.

Is this post a joke? Defence looked fine?!

I can't agree that the defence looked fine. I thought they looked like strangers. But then, to a certain extent they are. Give them time. I don't think for a minute we are going up this year. But I think we will move in the right direction. Coppell took 5 years to get Palace up and Reading 3. patience is needed.

no, the defence did not look fine, quite the opposite.

I have to disagree with the defence being fine, but this is the sort of optimism that the players need to gain confidence. However, I do agree that there is no creativity in midfield which means no good service for the strikers. I just hope it gets better soon! :fingerscrossed:

Archived