IGNORED

James For England?

luke_bristol

I Personally think The 'best players' should play for england and don't worry about young players they can play in the B Or under 21's till they are ready international football should be for the players at the top of their game and clearly David James is. he was rated the best goalkeeper of the world cup he made some fantastic saves in the match with germany and just because you lose it doesn't mean your goalkeeper didn't perform.

I never liked the fact he recalled Jamie Carragar, or tried to recall Scholes. both players have piss poor attitudes and only retired becuase the got stroppy playing out of position, SCholes didnt like playing on the left, although I bet Fergie had some influence, you know what he thinks of international football, he thinks its bollox.

If a player retires from England, its for good. So **** Robinson, he doesn't want to represent his country, what a spoiled little to55er!

Pretty sure James won't get picked because of his age. After that awful world cup England need to look to the future, and the future is players like wilshere not David James.

Disagree mate James i thought came back with his head held high. He from what i saw did no harm. It was the prima dona players in the England defence who let him down 100%.. England fans have to face facts England will never be a top international side ever again.

But one thing i will say is i hope he never gets picked for England ever again as Bristol City is a damn sight more important than a poxy international team England.

Archived