IGNORED

Stevenage Crowd

Cider Army

strange that this topic should appear... but here goes. I'm a resident of St. Evenage and my "mates" are alarmed that I've been to see Borough over the last 4 years. Not sure why. On my doorstep and I love football. Anyway, your correspondent recommended a certain Mr Morison to Steve L when he could have been bought for 80K. Nuff said. I've got the emails if anyone doubts this.

I also recommended Roberts. Compare his blood n guts to the girls blouses we have (Macca, etc). Again, nuff said.

Crap town, great people,

R

A great atmosphere to start stevenages game tonight pretty impressed so far lets see if they can keep it going through the game.....Using that drum with gd affect!!

Bare in mind they probably don't have 12 rows in a stand so the noise will be close regardless.

It wasn't exactly rocking was it?!

I'm sure if we had a less than 10k stadium it would be a much louder atmosphere.

<br>strange that this topic should appear... but here goes. I'm a resident of St. Evenage and my "mates" are alarmed that I've been to see Borough over the last 4 years. Not sure why. On my doorstep and I love football. Anyway, your correspondent recommended a certain Mr Morison to Steve L when he could have been bought for 80K. Nuff said. I've got the emails if anyone doubts this.<br><br>I also recommended Roberts. Compare his blood n guts to the girls blouses we have (Macca, etc). Again, nuff said.<br><br>Crap town, great people,<br><br>R<br><br><br>
<br><br>I have also seen Stevenage quite a few times over the years and it's fair to say that Morison&nbsp;(left a year ago)&nbsp;and Roberts have been the stand-out players over the last three seasons ; have written on here several times that Roberts is exactly what we need in central defence.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>&nbsp;However generally they are not a noisy crowd. Completely outsung, for example in the play-offs by Cambridge last year.&nbsp;

<div><br></div><div>PS What's this got to do with City?</div></div><div><br></div><div>PPS Are you going to Southend tonight R?&nbsp;</div>

Archived