IGNORED

Away Fans

Gasty bcfc

WHY DO THE AWAY FANS HAVE TO BE IN THE EAST END?

our support would be so much greater if the east end was all home fans!

You're right. There are thousands of fans who want to pay to watch football in a stand that has few facilities and a poor view of the game!

The EastEnd was great as a terrace, but lost it's magic when the seats went in (I remember the 'we want standing up' protests!).

Where would you put the away fans anyway?

Shove the away fans in the Atyeo. Bring back the East End with everyone standing (like they do now anyway).

The East End was only cr*p because when the seats came in people actually sat on them. They don't any more.

i would love us to have the EE back but dont think it will happen........although i do think that SL should definately lets us have the EE back for our last season at the gate! providing all goes well with ashton vale :fingerscrossed:

Shove the away fans in the Atyeo. Bring back the East End with everyone standing (like they do now anyway).

The East End was only cr*p because when the seats came in people actually sat on them. They don't any more.

But if everyone moved back in then I would say 80% of the people in there would sit down.

The reason why most city fans in the East End are actually there, is to taunt away fans and have a good banter, so if you moved them to the Atyeo, then it completely defeats the object.

And because there's no singing elsewhere. Its like watching snooker in the other stands (he says with tongue in cheek).

I personally think if you made the east end all home and general sale it would be fantastic asthe chairs are almost pointless as they have no back so it is almost a terrace, it would also create some buzz around are ground which we lack!

away fans could go in the williams by the away exit. but personaly i think they could go into the atyeo stand! it would just improve are ground massively

personaly i think they could go into the atyeo stand! it would just improve are ground massively

Ok - So what do you say to those Season Ticket holders who already sit in the Atyeo in those seats that you want to give to away fans?

Those S/T holders have probably sat there for some years and the club rely on people like them (S/T's) to fund our club.

You can't simply move people around like that - just because you saw all the Millwall fans in there making lots of noise and thought : wouldn't it be good if the stand was full of city.

Think before you post please.

CR

August 2008 - Why don't we have the East end and put the away fans elsewhere

August 2009 - Why don't we have the East end and put the away fans elsewhere

August 2010 - Why don't we have the East end and put the away fans elsewhere

August 2011 - Why don't we have the East end and put the away fans elsewhere...

:sleeping:

1) It would be silly IMO to shove the away fans in teh Atyeo as for a start tahts where the tunnel is. You dont want the tunnell in the away end.

2) The reason the EE is what it is is because the away fans are close enough to create an atmosphere with. Moving them out of it would defeat the object.

3) The EE would become shit if it was fully oponed. You'd end up with people poking you in the back telling you to sit down. (Like the Rotherham game)

Archived