IGNORED

Foster Out James In?

pocketscrot

That is a joke. James was No1 during the world cup and not even thought of because he has joined us. I would go down the same road as Robinson if I were James.

not really, its a meaningless friendly where Capello wants to try some new faces. James still has every chance of being in the squad for the next Euro qualifier

That is a joke. James was No1 during the world cup and not even thought of because he has joined us. I would go down the same road as Robinson if I were James.

But then again, the guy who does the selecting (Capello) was quoted as saying something like "I knew we would never win the world cup" last week.

Doesn't fill me with confidence anymore to be honest.

But then again, the guy who does the selecting (Capello) was quoted as saying something like "I knew we would never win the world cup" last week.

Doesn't fill me with confidence anymore to be honest.

agree with the no confidence, although i gotta be honest i think everyone knew after the first game we wont be winning the world cup.

I'm quite happy James isn't being considered right now. Means he's spending more time gelling with Bristol City, which as we all know is the team that really matters. Who cares about England Hungary when Bristol City Doncaster is on its way.

For the last time, James England career is over....the man is 40, and will be 42 by euro champs, be happy that we have him free of international distraction, he is prob having a very cosy evening at home now with his family knowing he has been ther done that

he will always answer the call if it was made, but england now have to move forward and he is not part of those plans

He didn't pick Green, Kirkland, Carson or countless others either, all of whom are younger. Nothing to do with who David James plays for.

For the last time, James England career is over....the man is 40, and will be 42 by euro champs, be happy that we have him free of international distraction, he is prob having a very cosy evening at home now with his family knowing he has been ther done that

he will always answer the call if it was made, but england now have to move forward and he is not part of those plans

Yep. Capello has said Beckham is no longer in his plans because he is "too old" - James is 5 years older than him. I've no problem with Hart starting every game and James concentrating on playing for us.

Archived