IGNORED

Kunle / Injuries / Shambles

Bishops Finger

Ok so we have the worst injury list in the history of football, 2/3 of the squad are crocked, and bejesus the ones that are injured are generally the best of a fairly average bunch. The thing I find bizarre is that this kunle bloke who they brought in to take pre season has managed to ruin most of the team! What in the hell did the geezer have them all doing? Maynard now needs a knee op for a problem he picked up afew days into training! Did kunle beast them all half to death? I thought in his much praised interview on player he said he was taking it gently to avoid injuries! Think you ****** up somewhere kunle me old son because this situation is rapidly turning into crisis, may I suggest you take your wonderful training skills up to donny before saturday to give us half a chance?

Whilst the original post is harsh, the Sam vokes injury did make me question the warm up. So often footballers do tear their hamstrings, especially subs.

Vokes had been sitting on the bench and did not warm up properly. Result torn muscle.

This happens too often to be coincidental. The playing team spend 20 mins warming up. Subs take 3 mins sprinting on the touchline.

Many rugby teams use spinning bikes to get Subs warm. Their is method in this approach

Whilst the original post is harsh, the Sam vokes injury did make me question the warm up. So often footballers do tear their hamstrings, especially subs.

Vokes had been sitting on the bench and did not warm up properly. Result torn muscle.

This happens too often to be coincidental. The playing team spend 20 mins warming up. Subs take 3 mins sprinting on the touchline.

Many rugby teams use spinning bikes to get Subs warm. Their is method in this approach

Our subs would fall off the bikes and break something!

Archived