IGNORED

Absolute Sh1te

Randy Marsh

That is all you lot are full of.

We've lost one league game, and thankfully out of the cup - why anyone would be gutted about this I don't know looking at our injuries.

Blaming SC, Kunle and anyone in sight.

Players and Tactics need time to gel.

The end.

Excuse me, I'm not full of shite, and if you read most posters on here, they're not blaming SC and Kunle. There are however a few shouty morons, normally the same few, who are unable to think anything through properly before spouting their twaddle.

It's a known fact that after a defeat a "newbie" will create a thread blaming anyone they think of.

Bristol City fans just love a scape goat... It'd be overly wierd if fans just sat back and considered the inbalanced nature of our squad, coupled with injuries and the hangover from the previous tenure....

but, lets sack everyone....

the only quote Coppell has given that I think everyone should think about before every negative comment is....

"WORK IN PROGRESS"

Cup run...revenue?

We dont operate on Monopoly money y'kno...

Let's be honest though, you're not really gonna make much out of this cup are you?

It has a lesser prize pool than the FA Cup and draws less crowds. Leave it for the Premier League mid table bunch who only like it as a path to Europe.

Let's be honest though, you're not really gonna make much out of this cup are you?

It has a lesser prize pool than the FA Cup and draws less crowds. Leave it for the Premier League mid table bunch who only like it as a path to Europe.

You say that, but when we lost to Crewe 2 years ago- they got a big tie at Anfield in the 3rd round! Granted 2nd string players turned out for Liverpool, but the point still stands.

Less crowds and cash I agree with however, but it's not every day we get the chance to play real big sides.

You say that, but when we lost to Crewe 2 years ago- they got a big tie at Anfield in the 3rd round! Granted 2nd string players turned out for Liverpool, but the point still stands.

Less crowds and cash I agree with however, but it's not every day we get the chance to play real big sides.

But more games = more chance of picking up injuries, does it matter if the injury is at Oldham or Old Trafford

I don't give a shit about the league cup.

I'm concerned with the level of injuries.

I'm aware of the areas we haven't been able to strengthen (left back, left wing, creative midfielder).

I'd rather we waited for the right players than just got anyone in, and I know the manager is aware of the gaps, has good judgement, and that the chairman backs managers.

I never expected this season to be anything other than transitional and a rocky start with out injury list and level of changes was to be expected by anyone with enough brain cells to allow the occasional collision.

It's a pity that a few vocal morons can't think things through properly before sounding off.

Archived