IGNORED

Pitch Invasion

Southport Red

Guest BCFC_Bradley_Stoke

Got on pitch - All good humoured and also clapped the hartlepool fans!!

Anyone get any good souviners ??

I got Mike Stowells training top and me mate got luke wilshires !!

See some guy with phillips top on !!!

Any Others ??

I touched Roberts and Murray and shook EDR's hand
EDR nearly killed me :whistle:

I hugged Leroy! I met a few peeps i knew from the forum and went mad with them, it was all good natured.

Oh yeah and i nearly forgot to mention i kissed the post that stopped them scoring. :dunno:

Yep, caught up with EDR, John-O and a load of other people I didn't know :whistle:

Shook a couple of of the Hartlepool's players hands and said well done, they gave it their all

Oh yeah, and clapped the Hartlepool fans. Couldn't have faulted them, they were right behind their team.

Come on City!!

It was all good fun and good natured, surely we can't be punished for it. Me and my mate enjoyed a good dance to the wurzels, when he finally managed to get rid of his girlfriend on the phone (shje couldn't understand why we were so excited and why we were on the pitch).

Guest RedDragon

I was running round the bar and spilling my zider, got very strange looks seeing as I'm in the middle of Wales.

From what I saw on Sky the pitch invasion seemed good natured, although there were a huge amount of police on the pitch when the HPool players came off.

Nothing wrong with it in my eyes, most seemed to be clapping the pool fans. It was the police who stopped their players leaving as a gave Sweeney a consolation hug and said unlucky mate as he was walking away from their end but then the police and stewards moved their players back to their fans.

Archived