IGNORED

Do I Have A Psychic Coke Can?

Red Rag

We have had the famous Octopus during the world cup, well I have a psychic coke can.

Reading the forum during pre season we had lots of rumours regarding player transfer activity.

In a bored state at work whilst having a fag in the car park I took to tossing stones at a coke can,

If I hit, then the player in question was goung to sign. Remarkably to date it has been 100% accurate.

I have just had a fag and asked myself the question will we be making any more signings before the transfer

window closes. Three times I hit the can. So there it is conclusive proof that players are on the way.

Things you do when bored, even at my ripe old age.

Adds a lighter note to a very depressing forum this week I think.

We have had the famous Octopus during the world cup, well I have a psychic coke can.

Reading the forum during pre season we had lots of rumours regarding player transfer activity.

In a bored state at work whilst having a fag in the car park I took to tossing stones at a coke can,

If I hit, then the player in question was goung to sign. Remarkably to date it has been 100% accurate.

I have just had a fag and asked myself the question will we be making any more signings before the transfer

window closes. Three times I hit the can. So there it is conclusive proof that players are on the way.

Things you do when bored, even at my ripe old age.

Adds a lighter note to a very depressing forum this week I think.

I'm happy enough to believe in your coke can. Can you please ask it if we are going to sign a left footed midfielder, creative midfielder and striker.

I'm happy enough to believe in your coke can. Can you please ask it if we are going to sign a left footed midfielder, creative midfielder and striker.

Surely he would need to hit the coke can 3 times for this!!

.....are there any rules on how big the stones you are throwing can be? If not I've got a few q's for you to ask before you chuck the next one!!

And just so we get the answer we're all hoping for... please throw a handful of gravel at it!!

I have to say i am extremely disappointed in the Psychic Coke cans inability to forsee the exit of our latest Messiah (he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!) . Then again how could anyone have even considered asking the aforementioned aluminium soothsayers opinion on an issue Nobody but Nobody saw coming. Can you please ask the "Seer with a Logo" if Keith Millen will succeed where the Ex Man U winger failed??

Archived