IGNORED

Only 300 Tickets Sold For Donny

North Lincs Red

Only just over 300 tickets sold for the Donny match according to OS, a sign of the times or people despondant with our opening 2 games?

people are despondant that we haven't got a representetive team

, with 8/9 unjuries. Why travel all that way to get thumped, which is probably what's going to happen (though I sincerely hope not).

Only just over 300 tickets sold for the Donny match according to OS, a sign of the times or people despondant with our opening 2 games?

YEP 4 of would have been going,but what is happening on the pitch does not justify a round trip of seven hours on a motorway,not to mention the costs.

needs sorting to get confdence back even at this early stage in the season.

I'll be going up now that it's pay on the day, although Sarfend is closer to me than Donny(not by much) the journey from Chippenham is actually easier, also I'm 100% on my trips to the Keepmoat and there aren't too many away grounds that I can say that about.

COYR,

Hey tell you what....... those of us who are making the trip, be just like old times, small hardcore away support, we got nothing to lose here, we should make a bit of noise saturday, at the end of the day if the players can't be arsed then we might aswell represent the club as fans and show that we still care:sign09:

<br />I'm going, though its only 40 min drive for me so not exactly a stretch. To be honest, i did consider whether it'd be a waste of £25 given the injuries and early season form, but i've decided thats an appalling attitude and i should be ashamed of myself:crying:<br />
<br /><br /><br />

about 30 mins for me !

Archived