IGNORED

Dont Blame The Bloke To Be Honest.

Barrs Court Red

<br />Coppell must have known that with the injury crisis this season is near enough written off.  I'm sure he realised he doesn't need the hassle of being called a **** each week during the football season.  <br /><br />Enjoy you retirement Mr Coppell.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

shouldnnt have took the job in the first place

I could name a lot of other people who would've fought there way through all this, to me it shows that the guy has no backbone whatsoever, you dont see us fans walking out because of injuries and the two abject performances we've had to sit through this past week, I'm going to get over this real quick, Millen is going to do a great job I feel.

Be interesting what sort of players KM wants to bring in

I feel sorry for the players he brought in they must feel the most cheated...and The chairman. I can't shake the feeling if we won the first 2 games with ease he would be here. I think he's that fickle. Milllen did well before but personally I'd prefer someone who has done prem promotion before. Paul Jewell would be ideal.

<br />Coppell must have known that with the injury crisis this season is near enough written off.  I'm sure he realised he doesn't need the hassle of being called a **** each week during the football season.  <br /><br />Enjoy you retirement Mr Coppell.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Of course the season wasn't written off, we are one match into a 46 game season. We have been unlucky with a couple of injuries and won't have a full squad for a few weeks but his task was not made insurmountable because a couple of players were out... I doubt he said to himself "well, i've lost a match now, some people on the forum are saying that I'm not up to the job so they must be right, best jump before I'm pushed."

I'm sad to see him go and there's no doubting his pedigree but the fact remains that whilst there has been some positives, he has wasted a lot of peoples time and energies.

At least there can be no doubting Millen's passion for the club. An excellent appointment

<br />This outcome was ALWAYS on the cards, you only need look at the Reading departure.  Shame we were the club he tried to see if he had the stomache for it any more<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I appolodgise for calling you wrong the other day.

It is massively disrespectful that we were the mugs he wanted to use to see if he still had the passion. It's a bit like shagging a bird to see if you are over splitting up from your missus...

Dispicable

Personally, I'm glad he's gone, if he didn't feel he had the heart for the job then it's best he went when he did.

I do feel cheated that he was obviosly USING us to see if he still wanted to be a manager when deep down I dont think he ever did.

Good luck to KM, at least no one can doubt his passion for the club, I just hope we dont have another Brian Tinnion situation waiting to happen

<br />Personally, I'm glad he's gone, if he didn't feel he had the heart for the job then it's best he went when he did.<br />I do feel cheated that he was obviosly USING us to see if he still wanted to be a manager when deep down I dont think he ever did.<br />Good luck to KM, at least no one can doubt his passion for the club, I just hope we dont have another Brian Tinnion situation waiting to happen<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I dont think we will mate Tinnion went straight from playing to management, I think Millen has learned the game from two respected figures and also has the respect of the squad, I expect to see improved performances from the lads saturday I think our current squad feel quite comfortable when KM is at the helm

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />I appolodgise for calling you wrong the other day.<br /><br />It is massively disrespectful that we were the mugs he wanted to use to see if he still had the passion. It's a bit like shagging a bird to see if you are over splitting up from your missus...<br /><br />Dispicable<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Not even close. At least the new bird would enjoy your short reign... To be fair, he's been a sh1t sh@g.

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />I dont think we will mate Tinnion went straight from playing to management, I think Millen has learned the game from two respected figures and also has the respect of the squad, I expect to see improved performances from the lads saturday I think our current squad feel quite comfortable when KM is at the helm<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah, to be fair Millen did a great job as caretaker toward the end of last season, I just have this nagging doubt that he's not the man to take the club forward, I think we need somone with a bit more managerial experience, but KM will get my full support, no doubt he'll show more fight for the job than Copout did!!

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Yeah, to be fair Millen did a great job as caretaker toward the end of last season, I just have this nagging doubt that he's not the man to take the club forward, I think we need somone with a bit more managerial experience, but KM will get my full support, no doubt he'll show more fight for the job than Copout did!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes and I can clearly see that view and people's concern, I think KM can do it though nd no doubt you will be hoping that out of the two of us I'm right, we all want what is best for us, and Millen has done a lot of work for this club he wont want that undone by getting sacked.

Also though what sort of players do you think KM can attract to Ashton Gate and I know I might be a long way off the mark, but being that KM is from Watford, could Graham Taylor not lend a hand or would that not appeal to many people

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Yes and I can clearly see that view and people's concern, I think KM can do it though nd no doubt you will be hoping that out of the two of us I'm right, we all want what is best for us, and Millen has done a lot of work for this club he wont want that undone by getting sacked.<br /><br />Also though what sort of players do you think KM can attract to Ashton Gate and I know I might be a long way off the mark, but being that KM is from Watford, could Graham Taylor not lend a hand or would that not appeal to many people<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I really do hope you're right out of the 2 of us mate, there is no doubt Millen will give 100 per cent to the job unlike Copout

I honestly dont think Watford have anyone who would get into our first team, maybe Graham, but they wont let him go.

I'd like us to sign a couple of younger Premier League players on loan, someone like Lansbury from Arsenal or Pacheco and Plessis at Liverpool, ort at least someone who doesn't get injured 15 minutes into their debuts

<br /><br /><br />

I appolodgise for calling you wrong the other day.

It is massively disrespectful that we were the mugs he wanted to use to see if he still had the passion. It's a bit like shagging a bird to see if you are over splitting up from your missus...

Dispicable

Yes, but if you were you wouldn't pull out early would you ?

Archived