IGNORED

Quick Note To Steve Coppell

One Team In Keynsham

If you have truly realised that your heart was not in the job, the club, football in general, etc. then it is probably best you moved on, no hard feelings, these things sadly happen, and best wishes for the retirement.

If you pop up next week in a press conference accepting the Villa job, or indeed any job anytime soon, I reserve the right to seek you out and tell you to your face just what I think about such sh!thouse tactics.

<br />If you have truly realised that your heart was not in the job, the club, football in general, etc. then it is probably best you moved on, no hard feelings, these things sadly happen, and best wishes for the retirement.<br /><br />If you pop up next week in a press conference accepting the Villa job, or indeed any job anytime soon, I reserve the right to seek you out and tell you to your face just what I think about such sh!thouse tactics.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Let's be honest here.

You or I have about as much chance of getting the Villa job as someone who has now walked out twice on clubs in very short order.

Besides, he might find it difficult to get "passionate" about taking over there, might he?

<br /><br /><br />

Let's be honest here.

You or I have about as much chance of getting the Villa job as someone who has now walked out twice on clubs in very short order.

Besides, he might find it difficult to get "passionate" about taking over there, might he?

As i said on a previous thread...Mr Copout chose his words very carefully..football "MANAGEMENT" England the FA are to open a series of youth camps across the uk in the next few years in preparation for the next world cup (we currently have 2 germany have 200) watch this space as Mr Copout is offered a coaching / advisery role.

Archived