IGNORED

Congrats Bristol...

Guest hpoolfan

Guest hpoolfan

I feel like dying but well done for never giving up. I thought we had you for 87 minutes and deserved the win but if you can't defend crosses then you can't win games.

Still to win a play-off game and will probably never get there again but at least we gave it everything and can be proud of the players efforts. At the end of the day we ran out of gas after a long season.

Good luck in the final.

Guest LeicesterRed

You have a great team, a great team spirit, and a great manager. I hope you`ll be in Div 1 after next season.

I met some of your fans on a service station on the M5 after the final game of the season. Had a good old chat with `em. Sensible folk. You`ll do it next year.

Its perhaps a good thing you won`t go up this year, you have to consolidate. You have brilliant support. Best of luck next year (unless ofcourse, we don`t get promoted)

You can be very proud of your team and your support!!!

I was pleased the City fans clapped your lads when they went off the pitch, they thoroughly deserved it.

All the best for next year!!!

Thanks mate, I honestly like hartlepool as a club, when i went up there during our winning streak we spent the whole day in hartlepool. spoke to many of your fans, all of which were more than kind and enjoyed good banter. Just a shame we didn't play you lot later in the final, because out of the other three play-off contenders you would have been most deserving to win the play-offs.

Good Team, Great support.

Hopefully, god willing and we actually win promotion, we will see you with the excellent Neale Cooper bring a strong side down to the gate in a few years time playing in the promise land. Division 1

Well Done Pools, you've done the north-east proud

Guest hpoolfan
Thanks for your kind words. We've been in your place before and we know what it feels like to be gutted. :whistle:

.....Kelly

We've lost 4 play-off semi-finals in 5 years mate! Never won a game!

Still, never mind! The future is bright!

Archived