IGNORED

Deeply Disappointing Day

Dorset_Cider

Very good post, i think we have to remember how far this club's come over the last 5/6 years this club is still in a good postion off the field all we need is a bit of stability and not like one selfish backboneless person ruin it, we have all got to pull together and support keith and the team and push us through this bad spell and forget about coppel

I'm genuinely quite excited actually.

I admit that this excitement and optimism may well be misplaced as we still have the same injury list, lack of new signings and poor form, plus have lost a good manager, but I liked Millen's performance as manager last season and it'll be good to see what he can do given a whole season. Maybe losing Coppell will lower people's expectations and take some of the pressure off. As long as the first win comes reasonably soon I think we'll be OK.

I'm also quite excited because we signed 2 new attacking midfield players today. Ones we've never heard of, admittedly, but new attacking signings nonetheless. Millen's teams were reasonably good going forward last year and I think if we can keep the pressure off we could be in for a first genuinely fun season in a few years.

Archived