IGNORED

What A Day!

Wardie

Wow what a day! When I woke up this morning everything was normal! Go have a shower to come back and find a text to say keith millen is new manager! WHAT?! Then read SC has resigned! Thought it was a wind up at first and the deafly silence from my old man when I told him over the phone summed it up! Am still in shock and makes me feel sick every time I think about it! Think back to the stability that gary j brought to the club in his 5 years and coppel didn't last 5 games! I'm obviously gutted but this is another new era for BCFC and let's get behind keith and the lads for the 45, yes 45 games that remain!! This could still be our season, no one cares about the carling cup! Let's gets behind the lads, we have a fantastic chairman, fantastic players, fantastic prospects and a fantastic future in terms of a new stadium, and most importantly we are much more fantastic than the gas! They can try and claim we are worse than them but a dedicated board and some actual ambition put us miles ahead of them! Get behind keith and the boys and let's show some fcuking support for this season! Coppel who?! C'mon you redz!!!

It's unbelievable.

I'm in Australia at the moment for work and get a text from an email from a mate who supports Watford saying "Interesting times at your place", the fella from Cardiff replies with "Hahahahaha fk off Hicksy, great record he had" so I think WTF has happened.

Go on the site to see SC officially resigned and Milly in charge.

I call my old man who's working down at Avonmouth bakeries and say "What's going on there?" - he replies he has no idea what I am on about and when I tell him, get about 2 mins silence then "That's bloody ridiculous, I knew this'd happen. He's too much like bloody Keegan"

News spreads through the bakeries (anyone down there knows how die-hard City they all are) via my old man, through me from Australia through an email from a mate in Watford.

Modern communications eh?

But yep - what a fked up day.

It's 10.30am here now, so hopefully today will be a bit better.

Archived