IGNORED

Bunker Mentality

Andy Horsman

We need to get like Millwall here!!!!!! Seriously, we could do with a 'no-one likes us we don't care' coda at City at the moment. Stadium plans undermined. Coppell walking for whatever reason he thought was valid. The media , particularly the unusually disgraceful local media sniping at the club, at every apparant opportunity over results etc. Disharmony and uncertainty among the support over signings etc.

But hold on a second!! I applaud Keith for having the balls to step up to the plate (and personally after he turned around last season's shambles he deserves it more than another precious overpaid uncommitted primadonna!!). I also support the ambition of recruiting a talisman like David James without mortgaging the club unlike C*rdiff when they signed Sniffer Fowler and Pink Floyd Nohassleatthebank. We have also got the best possible chairman in the entire Football League and some cracking players.

Now more than ever we need to be united in getting behind the club, ignoring external snipers and getting behind the manager, the players and the chairman.

Forza City. F*%& the rest!!!!!

We need to get like Millwall here!!!!!! Seriously, we could do with a 'no-one likes us we don't care' coda at City at the moment. Stadium plans undermined. Coppell walking for whatever reason he thought was valid. The media , particularly the unusually disgraceful local media sniping at the club, at every apparant opportunity over results etc. Disharmony and uncertainty among the support over signings etc.

But hold on a second!! I applaud Keith for having the balls to step up to the plate (and personally after he turned around last season's shambles he deserves it more than another precious overpaid uncommitted primadonna!!). I also support the ambition of recruiting a talisman like David James without mortgaging the club unlike C*rdiff when they signed Sniffer Fowler and Pink Floyd Nohassleatthebank. We have also got the best possible chairman in the entire Football League and some cracking players.

Now more than ever we need to be united in getting behind the club, ignoring external snipers and getting behind the manager, the players and the chairman.

Andrew. This is exactly how i feel and bloody well said.

Whinging and moaning about the situation will do no good whatsoever, so let's puff our chests out and get 110% right behind Keith and his team.

If we were truly in a bunker fighting an enemy I'd have to put a bullet through the head of at least a dozen posters on here first who seem intent on doing the enemy's work for them.

Is there any chance we can get a like button ala Facebook? I like this one!

But also agree with you Andy - we need to puff out the chest and show our players - the media and every other fan in the country we mean business.

Well said, I was just thinking along the same lines myself. Couldn't have put it as well though. Good on you.

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Total agree, **** um all!

Bristol City are my club, Bristol City is your Club, Bristol City is OUR CLUB.

**** the LOT OF THEM.

Incase your reading......

Thats The Gas,

Cardiff,

Swansea,

Swindon,

Millwall,

Forest,

QPR,

Colin Warnock,

Simon Jordan,

Bristol Council,

Mr Red Trousers and his Boyfriend.

Steve Coppell

and anyone else who thinks that they are better, bigger then US, go **** yourselfs!

DO one your never be better than us.

COME ON YOU REDS!

CITY TIL I DIE

Is there any chance we can get a like button ala Facebook? I like this one!

But also agree with you Andy - we need to puff out the chest and show our players - the media and every other fan in the country we mean business.

The green one.

post-309-087547700 1281704681_thumb.jpg

Archived