IGNORED

I Really Feel Sorry For...

Red Cloud

Not to mention the idiots from BCC, and to a much a lesser degree Rossinior walking too.

He's only human after all and must feel the pain and maybe rejection if thats the right term.

Anyway Steve if your reading this i just want to thank you for what you have done for this football club and for being a really nice person to boot

Steve and the board are absolute legends - I cringe when people try and critise the work Steve and the club put in to get us an established premiership team with a premiership stadium but without risking the clubs future.

I'm backing the decision to give Millen the job - I couldnt think of a better person right now to steady the ship and take us forward.

I'm actually excited about the future, we all know it's going to be a rollercoaster and thats why we love it. With Steve and KM at the helm, we have two committed individuals working hard to take us forward.

COYR

I'm actually excited about the future, we all know it's going to be a rollercoaster and thats why we love it.

COYR

The BCFC rollercoaster does seem to be more dramatic and unpredictable than most.

After the all too frequent downs come the inevitable ups and we're certainly due one or two now.

New striker today, completely unexpected win tomorrow?

Who knows, but it's NEVER boring following Bristol City.yes.gifcity.gif

The BCFC rollercoaster does seem to be more dramatic and unpredictable than most.

After the all too frequent downs come the inevitable ups and we're certainly due one or two now.

New striker today, completely unexpected win tomorrow?

Who knows, but it's NEVER boring following Bristol City.yes.gifcity.gif

Noggers - I wish you'd stop having your photos taken with people, they don't seem to last long once you've got your grubby little mits on them!

SL doesn't deserve any of this.

Ending up with a big-time charlie charlatan of a manager was not what he worked so hard for (that Coppell, not Millen).

Has Coppell even apologised yet? Or is he just full of regret for being soft as sh1t?

As pointed out by another poster who would you have walk out Coppell or Steve Lansdown no contest ? .Thought the same as already stated another smack in the face to run a successful business, front BCFC interests ,be in the public eye with all the petty minded comments that brings with snide remarks and jibes. i'd be gone and 2 fingers to all this who needs it ? but thats why he is a multi-millionaire as he has said he is in this for the long run just glad we have his drive and steady hand in charge..

Noggers - I wish you'd stop having your photos taken with people, they don't seem to last long once you've got your grubby little mits on them!

I was just thinking of grabbing Turnip and nipping down the gate to find Keith Millen as well, Woodsy.speechless-smiley-040.gif

At the open day we spent about quarter of an hour in a massive queue to meet Coppell and all that time Millen was standing a few yards away and only one person approached him.violin.gif

Must admit I didn't bother, but providing he's at the next open day whistle.gifhe'll be added to the collection.yes.gif

I was just thinking of grabbing Turnip and nipping down the gate to find Keith Millen as well, Woodsy.speechless-smiley-040.gif

Let's hope KM hasn't shrunk and gone bald by photo time like the 2 below.

Colin Sexstone says football management is a stressful job, in fact he stresses it, so hopefully one year in KM will have maintained his hairline, and his....um, height.noexpression.gif

At the open day we spent about quarter of an hour in a massive queue to meet Coppell and all that time Millen was standing a few yards away and only one person approached him.violin.gif

Must admit I didn't bother, but providing he's at the next open day whistle.gifhe'll be added to the collection.yes.gif

If KM reads this forum I'm sure he'll be keeping well away from you & Turnip come next July!

Archived