IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Fan On 606

Irishred

Well done to Louis the Bristol Rovers fan on Radio 5 606 who said he was proud to be a Bristolian tonight! Bristol is too big a city not to be represented at the highest level. Maybe.... just maybe..... the Gas are human after all! :whistle::dunno:

Guest localgas

Yeah I heard it as well and he was right Bristol does deserve a big team and it surtanley shouldn't be you, but use the great BRISTOL ROVERS. Don't knock use because we will be joining you when you blow the final and we get promotion next year.

Roll on 2 years time. :whistle:

Yeah I heard it as well and he was right Bristol does deserve a big team and it surtanley shouldn't be you, but use the great BRISTOL ROVERS. Don't knock use because we will be joining you when you blow the final and we get promotion next year.

Roll on 2 years time. :whistle:

Spelling!

See me after lessons :P

Roll on 2 years time. ^_^

Oh please, you lot have been promising promotion since you went down to the 3rd division and all you've managed to do is finish closer to going down even further and using about 4 managers in that time.

Ian Atkins long-ball game should suit you down to the ground though, although you've been playing it for the last 20 years or so anyway.......and look where it's got you.

Archived