IGNORED

Returning To Fitness ?

Frome Red

Just wondering if anyone knows when we will see returns to the first team of the 8 players injured

Maynard - dec ?

Haynes -

Carey -

Nyatanga -

Cisse -

Ribs -

Vokes - oct ?

I'm sure there's 1 more but gone blank ?

Yep you can add James Wilson to that list too. Skusey will apparently be fit for tomorrow so good news there.

I think Carey and Ribs are back in full training now? They won't be ready for tomorrow though.

Edit - Forgot about Danny Ball and Joe Lennox who got injured at Clevedon! No idea about a timescale for them either.

Just wondering if anyone knows when we will see returns to the first team of the 8 players injured

Maynard - dec ?

Haynes -

Carey -

Nyatanga -

Cisse -

Ribs -

Vokes - oct ?

I'm sure there's 1 more but gone blank ?

I was also wondering when we think Hunt and Stewart will be fit....playing yes, but cetainly not fit!

I was also wondering when we think Hunt and Stewart will be fit....playing yes, but cetainly not fit!

Nothing wrong with Stewart's fitness, he was suspended for Southend not unfit, so he should be starting tomorrow. Hunt I would have to agree with though. Maybe Coppell was just reluctant to play Joe Edwards because I don't think Hunt has been fully fit since the injury he picked up vs Blackpool. At least I hope he hasn't been fully fit, because otherwise he's been really unimpressive.

Nothing wrong with Stewart's fitness, he was suspended for Southend not unfit, so he should be starting tomorrow. Hunt I would have to agree with though. Maybe Coppell was just reluctant to play Joe Edwards because I don't think Hunt has been fully fit since the injury he picked up vs Blackpool. At least I hope he hasn't been fully fit, because otherwise he's been really unimpressive.

I realised he was suspended for Southend, did you watch the Millwall game? blowing out of his ass.

I realised he was suspended for Southend, did you watch the Millwall game? blowing out of his ass.

I did watch it, no I didn't think Stewart played well but I don't think any of our players exactly got a gold star for their performance that day. Stewart was much more impressive against Blackpool which certainly gives me hope that he can do a job for us. More of a job that Skuse or Marvin can do in that position anyway ala Southend.

Archived