IGNORED

55 Years Worth Of Right To Opinion

fatman

ok. have watched city in all 4 divisions. Been to wembley. Cried when we lost (when i was little) Loved it when we won.Tommy burden, mike thresher, john atyeo, shadow williams, brian clarke, etc etc. donated money to buy a striker... Shaun goater i think. Super bobby taylor. wow. Will always remember donnie gillies scoring at leeds to win 1 -0 when it was impossible. Chester and trevor morgan striding through the middle to take city up. The fans with horns blaring and flags flying. City were back from the dead. Bristol passion. And what about the tinnion goal in liverpool and the cheesley winner at arsenal. Reasons to believe. You will all have your own but one thing is certain.... we can be hurt but never beaten. we will never surrender.Passion....right now...whatever!

ok. have watched city in all 4 divisions. Been to wembley. Cried when we lost (when i was little) Loved it when we won.Tommy burden, mike thresher, john atyeo, shadow williams, brian clarke, etc etc. donated money to buy a striker... Shaun goater i think. Super bobby taylor. wow. Will always remember donnie gillies scoring at leeds to win 1 -0 when it was impossible. Chester and trevor morgan striding through the middle to take city up. The fans with horns blaring and flags flying. City were back from the dead. Bristol passion. And what about the tinnion goal in liverpool and the cheesley winner at arsenal. Reasons to believe. You will all have your own but one thing is certain.... we can be hurt but never beaten. we will never surrender.Passion....right now...whatever!

bin there, done all that and some.

Shame our very rich exiled chairman doesn't share our passion - the odd few mil a season just doesn't cut it any more. If he wants to keep it in the family, and I for one don't blame him if he does, he earned it so he (or his mrs) chooses how to spend it. However if he really has bcfc in his water, then now is the time to spend big !

You're joking right?

Shame our very rich exiled chairman doesn't share our passion - the odd few mil a season just doesn't cut it any more. If he wants to keep it in the family, and I for one don't blame him if he does, he earned it so he (or his mrs) chooses how to spend it. However if he really has bcfc in his water, then now is the time to spend big !

I remember every one and everything you mention. It's good to remember the journey that we have been on.

:gasmask:

Words fail me

you need to go to the old folks home you do. ******* speechless I am

Spend big?

Pfft.

No thanks.

I have read some blocks on this forum but you mate take the biscuit. Now p..s off back to the Gas, they deserve you!

I have read some blocks on this forum but you mate take the biscuit. Now p..s off back to the Gas, they deserve you!

I have read some blocks on this forum and written some, but you mate take the biscuit. You've had your say now p..s off back to the Gas, they deserve you cos we and the Chairman don't want or need a..wipes like you!

I hear you brother i hear you

I feel ten feet tall after reading that. Beautiful

Archived