IGNORED

Football Legue Show At The Keepmoat

North Lincs Red

Top bloke, devotes all his tv, radio and podcasts to all the teams OUTSIDE the money league. The football league weekly podcast he does is brilliant and were on it weekly.

Theres been loads of stuff on us in the first 2 podcasts this season.

You do know he's actually paid to do that???

Why?????

What's he ever donw to upset you. He always gives a fair report and opinion and surely any publicity for our club is good publicity!

There's something about him that annoys me. He's got a smug face and acts all matey with the managers and you can tell by their body language they don't like him either.

His reports, while maybe fair, involve too many clips of him poncing around eating peanuts, getting in the way and generally being a smug git.

And he wears his trousers up by his nipples.

There's something about him that annoys me. He's got a smug face and acts all matey with the managers and you can tell by their body language they don't like him either.

His reports, while maybe fair, involve too many clips of him poncing around eating peanuts, getting in the way and generally being a smug git.

And he wears his trousers up by his nipples.

:laugh: - I know what u mean and partially agree, whilst he looks and appears smug and annoying, he hasn't ever wronged us in anyway therefore I've got nothing against him. Even Claridge was fairly complementary to us last night

Archived