IGNORED

Paul Hartley

Sampson City Reds

Whilst you could tell that Hartley was a good player for me he was not up to Championship football week in week out! He was not as god as I expected him to be! I am not disappointed to see him go as we need to build a team and we could not have done that with him! I think he was decent but not as good as some people suggest! Rarely did he run the midfield?????

Funny how everyone was moaning last week that we lack his creativity in midfield, this week.........he wasn't good enough anyway

Football fans fickle.......understatement

Hopefully it's something millen is looking at as we SERIOUSLY need to replace him

The sad thing is, I don't think Coppell did anything to disuade him from leaving. A manager who gave a sh1t would've recognised his crucial role within the squad and tried to change his mind.

Paul - I know your family are 500 miles away and dont want to move I know you arent happy here and I know youve expressed a strong desire to leave but dont be selfish we need a creative midfielder!! The man wanted out - end of. Its no different to how we signed David James you win some you loose some.

Millen now needs to find a replacement id say that was better than keeping a player who didnt want to be with us!!

Archived