IGNORED

Must Play With Two Attacking Wingers In Cardiff

Walshy

Well we nearly lost it tonight because of Wilson's tactics. Couldnt believe he kept the same team as Saturday.

With away goals not counting double we needed to play attacking from the start ie two wingers - Rougier and Murray. Whats the point of buying Murray if your not going to start him?!

Throughout the game, our best moves were coming from the right. There was nothing from the left. And once again, up until our first goal, we had one shot on target in the whiole game - Doherty's weak long range effort. That's not good enough for a game we had to win.

Finally Wilson made a positive tactical change and brought on Goodfellow on the left and this helped change the game. We now had two channels to attack - giving Hartlepool's defence more to worry about, and it became one-way traffic.

So whoever we play in the final, we need to play with two attacking wingers. We've got the players to do it. Let the opposition worry about us rather than the other way round.

Guest Royal4ever

Get real, you won the match, why are you complaining about bad tactics when you've just won the match. If Wilson wouldn't of been cautious at the start you could easily of lost the match by a large margin and been humiliated. I think Bristol City fans on this forum are the worst moaners I've ever known! :whistle:

Guest Royal4ever

All you want to do is moan, you will find anything possible to moan about, no matter what happens you will always moan, no matter what. I can assure you I am jealous of your manager and players.

Get real, you won the match, why are you complaining about bad tactics when you've just won the match.

The simple fact that we only just won. We were so close to losing that game, which would have been disasterous. Only when he changed tactics did we look the better team.

We should have walked this division this season, but Wilson's poor tactics throughout have hindered us.

I know from an outsiders point of view we appear like a bunch of moaners, but if you watch City regularly you'd understand.

Guest Royal4ever

Well perhaps if Wilson had not used certain tactics you'd be in Division Three now, I think you should get real and wake up, with creative players and no goalscorers I'm not suprised you didn't win the league.

Guest Royal4ever

I'm overwhelmed at how much you moan etc, disgraceful ^_^

I can only hope you moan a lot next season so that it will work against you and we'll beat you.

Archived