IGNORED

Interesting Week Coming Up

RegC

Having seen the interviews with SL & KM on player, and KM's admission that he's meeting his potential assistant manager today (sunday)

as well as SL saying that he hopes to make a couple of announcements this week, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming few days &

hope to we can get some extra quality on AND off the pitch before the Barnsley game.

Let's hope we can put this last week to bed & move forward. 3 points saturday please!!!

In Millen we trust:city: :city: :city:

Glad its not just me !

I think the comming week will be full of good stuff. A good assistant and a few top players comming in.

I dont think the SL train will come come of the tracks cus of SC, just a small interuption !

I bet we will have another bumper gate sat !

please please please no pearce or anything form nottingham tyson - dirty ot anything to do with billy davis - nasty man has wondered since he was laughing when gerkin was injured is he realyy a physopath wholikes seeing the opposition taken out of the game literally- and yes i am being serious

please please please no pearce or anything form nottingham tyson - dirty ot anything to do with billy davis - nasty man has wondered since he was laughing when gerkin was injured is he realyy a physopath wholikes seeing the opposition taken out of the game literally- and yes i am being serious

Just got back from the pub have we?:tumbleweed:

Not a good time to reveal that Billy Sharp is the lovechild of Billy Davis then ! :whistle2:

Archived