IGNORED

Waiting For Some Action!

redredrobin5

whats he done recently? and what options does he have...His name is never bought up in vacant managerial positions anymore, is it?

Watch this space. I agree, he's a bigger name/personality than KM, but why not? Might want to worm his way back in with someone.

Would Swindon fans have imagined he'd MANAGE them, albeit in the Premier League.

Just another name for the mix, one of us are sure to be right!!!!

whats he done recently? and what options does he have...His name is never bought up in vacant managerial positions anymore, is it?

Watch this space. I agree, he's a bigger name/personality than KM, but why not? Might want to worm his way back in with someone.

Would Swindon fans have imagined he'd MANAGE them, albeit in the Premier League.

Just another name for the mix, one of us are sure to be right!!!!

Last I heard, he has his own soccer schools (poss based out in Spain?) whereby they take on academy footballers whom have been released. They work with them for a bit longer to see if they can get them back into a pro club.

Quite often on Talksport.

I have logged on and off of here about 100 times today, anticipating some news!!!

Is there a way on here i can have new topics notified to me by email?

Cheers guys.

I reckon it'll be Glenn Hoddle for AM?

I for one would never attend ashton gate or whereever we are if that tosser is employed by our club, I would imagine the disabled section would be very sparsley occupied too, I doubt very much SL would employ such a buffoon.

I have logged on and off of here about 100 times today, anticipating some news!!!

Is there a way on here i can have new topics notified to me by email?

Cheers guys.

I reckon it'll be Glenn Hoddle for AM?

Not new topics as such as far as I know but you can click "Watch This Topic" at the top of any thread to be notified of new posts I believe.

Archived