IGNORED

Bobby Medjedoub.....

Taunton_City

Haven't really posted before.

But seeing as my nephew is the talking point here i feel the need too. :unsure:

Bobby, Played for Chelsea back last summer, he trained with them and played 2 games for them.

They asked him to come back this summer,but had just signed for city on the 1st scollar.

Huge potential works very hard, and deserves credit like many of the other academy lads.

Although i may sound Biased, He definatley has a future in football IMO.Very pacey too.

He as someone said above plays Left/Right Mid and can be used in the centre aswell. :cool2:

Bobby, Played for Chelsea back last summer, he trained with them and played 2 games for them.

They asked him to come back this summer,but had just signed for city on the 1st scollar.

Huge potential works very hard, and deserves credit like many of the other academy lads.

Although i may sound Biased, He definatley has a future in football IMO.Very pacey too.

He as someone said above plays Left/Right Mid and can be used in the centre aswell. :cool2:

I hope he's got a nick name uncle George..... hows that name pronounced? it looks like a bit of a tongue twister for yer average cider soaked Eastender to cope with, ....

Well thats 'Bobby' dealt with.

Now then what about the last name ? :)

Is he a lefty though? Uncle George can he nail in a good cross muhahahahahahahaha

so are you the one we come to for inside info :whistle2:

No inside info from me yet sorry to dissapoint :( , Maybe if he breaks through i'll be able to find a lil more info than at the mo. :icecream: all the info i get is who hes playing next etc.

Newcastle U18's next stop for him this friday up the training ground.

He's not a lefty so to speak, Right footed. Bit like JCR i suppose.

Im just the gert big Uncle George who likes me natch and goes down AG with the wurzels ringing in me earbells, singing in the EE.

On the nickname Front The "Family" tend to call him obajob or Doooooooooooub!

Dont ask why as i dont even Know the answer to that :laugh:.

No inside info from me yet sorry to dissapoint :( , Maybe if he breaks through i'll be able to find a lil more info than at the mo. :icecream: all the info i get is who hes playing next etc.

Newcastle U18's next stop for him this friday up the training ground.

He's not a lefty so to speak, Right footed. Bit like JCR i suppose.

Im just the gert big Uncle George who likes me natch and goes down AG with the wurzels ringing in me earbells, singing in the EE.

On the nickname Front The "Family" tend to call him obajob or Doooooooooooub!

Dont ask why as i dont even Know the answer to that :laugh:.

Already got a song then ain't he mucker.......

Ohh doo be do be do or it could be similar to skuuuuse, instead. Doooob

cool, imagine your nephew steaming down the wings for city, and you being stood in the east end cheering him on, that would be awesome!

Yep, would be brilliant with a few pints of cider before the game i'll be well away :dancing6: .

He just phoned me after playing for the reserves today against aldershot.

He scored apparently was a good ball through to him from Cisse(Will go and watch it on Player in a min).

:fingerscrossed: if he carrys on who knows, he could be lineing up 4 city in a few years.

Yep, would be brilliant with a few pints of cider before the game i'll be well away :dancing6: .

He just phoned me after playing for the reserves today against aldershot.

He scored apparently was a good ball through to him from Cisse(Will go and watch it on Player in a min).

:fingerscrossed: if he carrys on who knows, he could be lineing up 4 city in a few years.

What a finish it was.. :dancing2::dancing6:

Archived