IGNORED

John Stead In New Ccfc Talks Reports Talk Sport

mightyreds89

Im affraid we will never attract the best WE DO NOT PAY THE WAGES simple, im glad we dont and im very happy we are in the championship, proper football with no plastic teams.

Do we really want prem football? the whole thing stinks of greed, sorry football the game i love has lost its way and there are many people out there are saying the same thing.

When did i last watch a prem match on the box? erm must be at least two years ago now.

And those stupid dippy idiots i see wear Chelsea and Man u shirts around town i just wanna either whack em or go up and ask how is west London this time of year, bunch of pillocks.

If i see a young lil laddy wearing a sag top i think well done young un.

WHO REALLY WANTS THE SEEDY HORRIBLE PLASTIC WORLD OF THE PREM?????

One last thing, those prem footballers who represented England in the world cup should al be sacked, We would have done no worse in that compition had Maynard had replaced Rooney

and i can think of several other championship players who would have ran their socks off an at the very least equalled Englands 2nd round exit

Im affraid we will never attract the best WE DO NOT PAY THE WAGES simple, im glad we dont and im very happy we are in the championship, proper football with no plastic teams.

Do we really want prem football? the whole thing stinks of greed, sorry football the game i love has lost its way and there are many people out there are saying the same thing.

When did i last watch a prem match on the box? erm must be at least two years ago now.

And those stupid dippy idiots i see wear Chelsea and Man u shirts around town i just wanna either whack em or go up and ask how is west London this time of year, bunch of pillocks.

One last thing, those prem footballers who represented England in the world cup should al be sacked, We would have done no worse in that compition had Maynard had replaced Rooney

and i can think of several other championship players who would have ran their socks off an at the very least equalled Englands 2nd round exit

Well said mr gow

Mr Gow - that was a tackle your namesake would've been proud of!

Take a bow son - I applaud you.

I couldnt have put it better myself. Well said

• SC&T Board Members

Totally agree! (Maybe it's an age thing?)

The one way of counteracting the Man U shirts is for Bristol to have a team in the prem. Surely you didn't want us to lose to Hull at Wembley. Sure the Championship is so much better than League 1 - you just have to look at 4 of our 1st 5 fixtures to realise that. Millwall, Donnie, Barnsley, S****horpe: :innocent06:

But, to me the whole point of watching City is to hopefully see them progress to the top level and see how we do against the best clubs in the land. Surely you do not wish for season after season fighting relegation or struggling for mid-table obscurity, and hoping and praying we don't ever accumulate enough points to win promotion?

Maybe its that sort of lack of ambition, judging by the number of posters who agree with your comments, that has held this club back.

Mr Gow i 100% agree.

One other thing, the way some people on here are acting in reference to us and John Stead makes me think hes some kind of world star!! Get a grip,hes obviously more interested in £££££££ more than he is in playing for us.

Too right PB. I'd personally tell Stead to do one, as he's mucked us about long enough.

One thing I totally agreed with GJ on, is if a player has to think too long about whether he'll join us or not, he aint committed enough so we move on to the next candidate.

Top post. On the Maynard for Rooney point... I honestly believe City would not have done ANY WORSE than England... I am not saying they would have done better, but I would actually have been disappointed if City didn't at least equal Englands results. (our keeper is certainly as good :whistle2: ) The calibre of opposition was pretty poor and included players released from lesser teams than City....

Maybe i'm just wearing red 'n' white tinted glasses... :innocent06:

Archived