IGNORED

2 New Players

atyeoboy17

2 new signings will be on board on Monday, they are Jon Stead and Henri Lansbury, Stead permanent, he cannot sign till Monday, as Ipswich say they need him on Saturday, after which they sign Jason Scotland. Lansbury on Loan.

Something to look forward to for the weekend, 3 points, and 2 new players.

Cant tell you my source, but, if im wrong will appologise.

This topic should be deleted.

1. Lansbury is signing for Leeds

2. If a deal was agreed between City and Ipswich for Stead, he would not play saturday. City would not agree with it at all. It would be the same scenario as Meteb.

Unlike Meteb, No deal has been completed yet.

City and Stead have agreed, but Ipswich aren't willing to complete their part until Monday, until that is done Ipswich can do what they want with him as still their player.

Same thing happened few years back with Norwich and Cotterill, Norwich and Cotts had done their part, but City held out for another offer that then came from Wigan

2. If a deal was agreed between City and Ipswich for Stead, he would not play saturday. City would not agree with it at all. It would be the same scenario as Meteb.

It's not the same as Meteb because Stead is still an Ipswich player and the transfer has not been concluded. See what happens next week.

Regarding point number 2, not necessarily. Millen is quoted as saying we're in a queue for transfers, which is clearly talking about us waiting for Ipswich to sign Scotland, before Stead is available. I'd regard it as more similar to Milner playing for Villa last weekend. The deal was done, they were just waiting for Stephen Ireland to agree to join Villa. Milner still played for Villa as they were paying his wages. Same goes for Stead at Ispwich. I fully expect Stead to play for Ipswich this weekend, before joining us on Monday.

Meteb had signed a contract with us, before going to play for Al-Ahly. Different scenario entirely, one was a completed transfer, the other is still ongoing.

Funnily enough I did hear on monday with regards Stead being back in talks, also got told we we're talking to 2 Arsenal players. one was Simpson so this would fit with that.

Lansbury would be a fantastic signing imo. Could it be super Stevie Wigley working his magic already. Guess we will know on Monday then if the op is correct or not.

2 new signings will be on board on Monday, they are Jon Stead and Henri Lansbury, Stead permanent, he cannot sign till Monday, as Ipswich say they need him on Saturday, after which they sign Jason Scotland. Lansbury on Loan.

Something to look forward to for the weekend, 3 points, and 2 new players.

Cant tell you my source, but, if im wrong will appologise.

• Admin

To be fair to AtyeoBoy17, there is a very high number of others who have posted news of impending signings and look at how many of them have come to anything !

There is every possibility the agents / players HAVE spoken to us, but unless they actually sign I guess we would never find out !

I would say all this will stop at 5pm on 31st, but then we just have the loan system kicking in, so not even any guarantee anyone will sign before September anyway !

• Admin

One out of two was not bad ?!?!?

Point 2, massively wrong

Archived