IGNORED

Akinbiyi,plummer,rosenior,russell & Savage.

foghornred

http://www.givemefoo...ullName&page=32

Some of the players on the available list are household names like Darius Vassell and William Gallas but you have to feel sorry for the former City players:city:

Ade Akinbiyi,Joe Anyinsah,Alex Russell,Tristian Plummer,Liam Rosenior & Bas Savage.

If you were trying to create a team then you could do a lot worse than chose eleven from this list.

Some of the players on the available list are household names like Darius Vassell and William Gallas but you have to feel sorry for the former City players:city:

Ade Akinbiyi,Joe Anyinsah,Alex Russell,Tristian Plummer,Liam Rosenior & Bas Savage.

If you were trying to create a team then you could do a lot worse than chose eleven from this list.

I certainly don't feel sorry for Anyinsah. Thought he wasa a lot better than he really was,

Feel sorry for LR???

Lets hope Rosenior enjoys avoiding dog poo whilst training alone in the park....

Your dad deserves a better son, Liam.

A lot of stupid things have been said on this forum, but this has just taken the prize for the most ridiculous comment ever.

On a brighter note, I just made an enquiry for Ben Wright to play for my sunday league team...

A lot of stupid things have been said on this forum, but this has just taken the prize for the most ridiculous comment ever.

On a brighter note, I just made an enquiry for Ben Wright to play for my sunday league team...

**** me, I was mucking about.

I do however think its funny that Liam rates himself so highly.

Well looking through that lot, I think we could mount promotion with a new team!!!

---------------------------------------------------Lenny Pidgeley-------------------------------------------------------

----------------Liam Rosenior-----Stephen Caldwell---Sam Sodge---Mikael Silvestre------------------

-------------Danny Senda------ Paul Scharner-------Gavin Mahon-------------Tony Capaldi--------------

------------------------------------------Jeremi Aliadiere---------Benjani--------------------------------------------

Subs

Tony Warner(GK)

Ricardo Vas Te

Darius Vassell

Sekou Berthe

Wilfred Bouma

Jan Venegoor of Hesselink

Wonder if they would form a saturday team??

Well looking through that lot, I think we could mount promotion with a new team!!!

---------------------------------------------------Lenny Pidgeley-------------------------------------------------------

----------------Liam Rosenior-----Stephen Caldwell---Sam Sodge---Mikael Silvestre------------------

-------------Danny Senda------ Paul Scharner-------Gavin Mahon-------------Tony Capaldi--------------

------------------------------------------Jeremi Aliadiere---------Benjani--------------------------------------------

Subs

Tony Warner(GK)

Ricardo Vas Te

Darius Vassell

Sekou Berthe

Wilfred Bouma

Jan Venegoor of Hesselink

Wonder if they would form a saturday team??

Good looking team in the main, that. It's strange, and slightly sad to to see some really good players on there and wasting their careers. I suspect a lot of the time it has to be the case of players thinking they're better than they actually are, and not being able to appreciate taking a backward step to go forwards.

Many of the players listed are previous top division players who just won't accept dropping divisions - and consequently wages - or even moving countries, to continue playing.

I have to strongly disagree with your inclusion of Silvestre above, though. This guy should be looking at conference clubs now for his next job...

Archived