IGNORED

Sexton In The Pub

fishy

Never had a reason to make a comment on hear before, don't have any sources or anything like that. But did over hear CS in the pub this evening talking about the departure of SC. From the sounds of things I don't know why the took him on in the first place cos it doesn't sound like his mind was in the right place from the word go. If what he was saying was true, I would be very surprised if SC is back in any sort of management any time in the near future. Sounded like he is in a bit of a fragile state.

Never had a reason to make a comment on hear before, don't have any sources or anything like that. But did over hear CS in the pub this evening talking about the departure of SC. From the sounds of things I don't know why the took him on in the first place cos it doesn't sound like his mind was in the right place from the word go. If what he was saying was true, I would be very surprised if SC is back in any sort of management any time in the near future. Sounded like he is in a bit of a fragile state.

Colin was in a fragile state? Was it too many Natches?

id say thats deffo.... specially now he's retired from management ....

LETS ALL MOVE ON FFS!

Millen is our Boss man now.

SC talk is boring the s*ite out of me.

In Millen & Wiggers we trust.

Actually it was the Quintin just off the Triangle. Maybe he works round there? Not looking to dredge up old news, but if what he was saying then it sounds as though it was best for everyone and would explain the sudden need to chip off. Bascially, and I can't remember every word, but he was saying that you could physically see SC getting worse as the days went on. Now I heard him say this, but don't know how true it is. He said that Steve found the pressure of management and player agents all too much and so decided to call it a day. He finished by saying that he thought SC was a very honorable man. If he's nbot well I hope he sorts himself out soon. And as you rightly pointed out KM is now in charge so onwards and upwards!!

Actually it was the Quintin just off the Triangle. Maybe he works round there? Not looking to dredge up old news, but if what he was saying then it sounds as though it was best for everyone and would explain the sudden need to chip off. Bascially, and I can't remember every word, but he was saying that you could physically see SC getting worse as the days went on. Now I heard him say this, but don't know how true it is. He said that Steve found the pressure of management and player agents all too much and so decided to call it a day. He finished by saying that he thought SC was a very honorable man. If he's nbot well I hope he sorts himself out soon. And as you rightly pointed out KM is now in charge so onwards and upwards!!

I think you will find CS has an office at AG.

And unless he has moved, I happen to know he lives in the Henleaze area by the way.

I think you will find CS has an office at AG.

And unless he has moved, I happen to know he lives in the Henleaze area by the way.

great. and where does he do his shopping. He was chatting to some old duffer so maybe he was meeting a friend? I don't know all his movements as well as you.

great. and where does he do his shopping. He was chatting to some old duffer so maybe he was meeting a friend? I don't know all his movements as well as you.

Fishy

The only reason I mentioned where I think he lives was because of speculation about where he was drinking.

Heck, what does it matter ? He is a very good Chief Exec for BCFC. That's what matters.

Fishy

The only reason I mentioned where I think he lives was because of speculation about where he was drinking.

Heck, what does it matter ? He is a very good Chief Exec for BCFC. That's what matters.

true. he does like a nice glass of pinot though. was going to ask him about any transfer news but he chipped off before I could muster up the balls to ask. not that he would have told me anyway.

In fairness, despite you being a new poster.

Whether you overheard Colin or got it from the neighbours milkman, you comments are pretty much bang on.

Between getting interviewed and starting the job, something changed and simply I'm glad he did what was right for him and the club and left promptly. There has been a lot of talk hammering the bloke but personally I'm just glad he knew he wasn't right for a job in football anymore and moved on.

LETS ALL MOVE ON FFS!

Millen is our Boss man now.

SC talk is boring the s*ite out of me.

In Millen & Wiggers we trust.

I think it would be quite interesting to hear the comments from someone like CS. If you find threads about Coppell boring then ignore them.

In Millen & Wigggers we reserve judgement.

Archived