IGNORED

£30 For An Adult Home Ticket.

100200300dear

£30 for an adult home ticket. I'm a student so therefore I get student rates but alot of my friends are in full time jobs and to watch 90 minutes of football £30 is absolutely ******* ridiculous.

Works out at 33p a minute which is pathetic.

If prices were lower I could've got maybe 10 people to come tomorrow, but instead I'm going by myself.

hideous isnt it. I am taking my 6 yr old tomorrow, he cant wait, been before but loves it.

Whilst its a quid a kid i can do it, but otherwise its expensive...when rugby season starts again i play rugby (semi pro, so worth it financially) and cant make many games so not to bad...Its the £3 pastie and £2 bottle of coke that doesnt help aswell!!!!!!!!!!

Better not say too much more or DONNIE will be on here calling me a pratt AGAIN!!!

£30 for an adult home ticket. I'm a student so therefore I get student rates but alot of my friends are in full time jobs and to watch 90 minutes of football £30 is absolutely ******* ridiculous.

Works out at 33p a minute which is pathetic.

If prices were lower I could've got maybe 10 people to come tomorrow, but instead I'm going by myself.

Shame it's not by the minute. It would be £3.30 cheaper for a lot of the people in the Dolman...

Oh look! I've started an early-leaver debate!

Problem is midge people with season tickets moan if the club have too many offers, which in fairness I can understand.

Another comparison of price - the cheapest England tickets for non members are £35. Champions league games knock out at Chelsea is 30 in all areas of the ground.

I know that mate, but would only be for one or two games, lets be honest as season ticket holders we'll attend if it's Rochdale at home, however not too many casual fans will turn out for Scunny if they nedd to Shell out £30.

Of course though the point of the thread is fairly general isn't it that football is expensive, of course now they've opened the east end they could sell those seats at 10-15 quid a pop

i made a very poor decision this season. was debating getting a season ticket as i've just moved back to bristol from manchester. saw the price of the season tickets and thought " shi-te, i could watch united for only £100 more (although, much less fun) i then debated whether to get a season ticket or not, decided not too. now i have ended up paying 30 notes a games to sit in the dolman, the club will make a fortune from me this year but that said, it'll be worth it because i can't stand to sit in the pub when all the lads have made the walk down the gate.

It works out an expensive day all in. I bought my membership card and ticket working out at £50 (I wanted the card as I wanted priority for away trips), my 2 little cousins wanted to come too, as it was quid a kid I thought I'd take them, however they needed to be members too so another £12 came out of my pocket. To make things even worse they made me get some proof of age for my 9 and 13 year old cousins which was a pain in the neck. Therefore going to see City vs Barnsley has cost me £62 in tickets not even taking into account driving down from Worcester, food and parking. Its an expensive Saturday.

leg and arm room justifies £68?

what strange times we live in

Try getting a 1st class 7-day season ticket Parkway - Paddington - £513. Standard class is £259 - That's almost double the price and all you get for your extra money is a wider seat and a free paper and a cup of coffee. Strange times indeed!

Another comparison of price - the cheapest England tickets for non members are £35.

I've paid £25 per ticket for the next 2 England games, it would be £30 for non-members. Family enclosure tickets are £20 or £10 children.

The cheapest tickets for the Hungary game were £20, or £15 for members.

So depending on game the cheapest England tickets are the same or less than the cheapest POTD tickets to watch City play Barnsley.

In real (ie price inflation adjusted) terms ticket prices are double what they were 25 years ago.

Archived