IGNORED

Discount?

Ashton Fred

Same here. I was wondering why i couldn't get discount when i bought my shirts but the staff at the megastore said it's because it's more expensive for them to buy the shirts as they're from addidas which are a bigger brand and so cost more. They said because of this they had to put the price of shirts up so that they were still making money however they decided to no longer do discount instead of raising prices.

Same here. I was wondering why i couldn't get discount when i bought my shirts but the staff at the megastore said it's because it's more expensive for them to buy the shirts as they're from addidas which are a bigger brand and so cost more. They said because of this they had to put the price of shirts up so that they were still making money however they decided to no longer do discount instead of raising prices.

Guy that served me said "we've got to pay for David James" no problem with me but I feel we should have been told no discount this year.

Would still have bought shirt - - £4.00 will not make my bank balance any better!

Guy that served me said "we've got to pay for David James" no problem with me but I feel we should have been told no discount this year.

Would still have bought shirt - - £4.00 will not make my bank balance any better!

To be fair the club have said several times on the OS there is no longer discount for ST holders on merchandise.

Archived