IGNORED

Paul Scholes - A Dying Breed?

enever

Probably not "bristol city related" but I am guessing others saw the interview with Scholes on FF a few minutes ago?

I think I am not alone in starting to become slightly disillusioned with the state of football at the moment (with regards agents, wages, ego's etc etc) so it is extremely refreshing to see an interview with someone like him

just wants to play football, stay in his home town (i guess it helps that he is at one of the most successful clubs of all time!) and get on with it. No media, no ego, no silly wage demands or bling around his neck.

when was the last time you heard about a Scholes contract demand/ negotiation!? and out of interest, does anyone have an idea of what wage he might be on?

Stephen Ireland interviews are also interesting. Despite him being known for blowing money on horrendous pink Bentleys etc, he talks about the arrogant youngsters at Man city who "walk around wearing £10,000 watches like they own the place and have made 200 Premier League appearances". something has to change soon...hopefully

Archived