IGNORED

Strikers

BristolBEAT

People are saying Pitman and Maynard and I completely agree!! But is Jon Stead out for you immediately?!

Current Strikers (if all fit)

Maynard

Haynes

Pitman

Stead

Adomah

Clarkson

Akinde

Jackson

Irish Lad

Styvar

Sam Vokes

Pick your two, its laughable isn't it!!

Adomah I think will play left just being used upfront as we have no alternative and Akinde, Jackson will go out on loan. Vokes will be back with Wolves come January. Styvar won't get a snaiff. Don't know why we dont just release him. Irish lad is a midfielder.

That will leave us to choose from Maynard, Stead, Pitman, Clarky and Haynes

People are saying Pitman and Maynard and I completely agree!! But is Jon Stead out for you immediately?!

Current Strikers (if all fit)

Maynard - Long term Injury

Haynes - Short term injury

Pitman

Stead

Adomah - Winger

Clarkson

Akinde - Probably loaned or even sold

Jackson - Probably loanded

Irish Lad - Midfielder

Styvar - Probably loaned / sold / released / deported

Sam Vokes - On-loan and Injured

I agree if all were fit and worthy of selection this would be a joke however I suspect by the time the transfer window closes the strikers remaining will be Stead, Haynes, Pitman & Clarkson with Maynard and Vokes to return from injury ahead of a further departure (or two) in January.

Pick your two, its laughable isn't it!!

Adomah I think will play left just being used upfront as we have no alternative and Akinde, Jackson will go out on loan. Vokes will be back with Wolves come January. Styvar won't get a snaiff. Don't know why we dont just release him. Irish lad is a midfielder.

That will leave us to choose from Maynard, Stead, Pitman, Clarky and Haynes

Thanks for the Irish Lad Update.

I would have to go for Maynard and Pitman! So prolific!

Dont think Clarkson should be so harshly treated. Goal and assist today.

He would provide more assists over a season than Haynes, who we all know isnt really gonna get us many goals, he cant finish.

Who is going to be calling their agents tonight then??

We have 10 Strikers on our books!!

Way too many strikers!

Why would Lansdown approve this?

Why do we not play Akinde? The ONLY player who is different from the rest and looks more than capable of scoring goals for us given a chance

I feel we are in GJ mode again - we will end up ruining the confidence of too many strikers and the balance is all wrong

Is there anyway you can say to Wolves "Don't worry about Sam anymore"

Vokes and Pitman are old strike partners though so that could end up working well. I think Jackson and Akinde should be loaned with Styvar sold/released. That will leave us with Stead, Maynard, Pitman and Clarkson as our main strikers with Haynes preferably being used as a winger? Other wise I can see Clarkson leaving also.

Archived