IGNORED

Signing Strikers Is All Very Well...

Lack of Action Man

I believe JCR is a big part of the problem.

Weve concede over 2 goals a game with him in the side.

Couldn't argue. Always drifting inside to get on his right foot or going down blind alleys because of his one-footedness. Can't understand what JCR brings to the team. They do not work well together.

MacAllister's only saving grace is that he looks better as a wing back. But there are better wing backs & left backs out there. Time we got one!

On todays showing I would seriously get rid of the whole of the back four. They looked at best shambolic at times and spent to much times arguing amongst themselves. Hunt is clearly not fit, but, even "when" fit I have serious reservations positionally??? Thats three games ive seen him play and every game he has been found wandering and cost us goals? McAllister was dreadful today and appears to be going through a total lack of confidence - MAJOR STYLE. Fonts looks all at sea and Stewart hardly looks a class act???

Probably the worst City back four I have seen in 40 years and yes I count the likes of Forbes Phillopson Masters, Julian Marshal, etc. etc.

Sorry NO APOLOGIES. Millie and Wigley have got to sort it out URGENTLY or else we will carry on letting in three or four every game, ex England keeper or no ex England keeper???

bruce_h4h.gif

Agreed real problems at the back, Carey legend but not getting any younger, Stewart looks ponderous and looks a squad player to me, Hunt is way off the pace, McAlister is past tense, Nytanga just not good enough, only hope is Fonts (and he's struggling) and Riberio (and he's still inexperienced)

Great to get Pitman and Stead but we still need a left back, centre back and creative central midfielder.

Archived