IGNORED

Hunt And Mcallister Woeful

screech

Woeful performances from both full backs today, Hunt responsible twice for ball watching and McAllister was doing the same for the other goal. Give me Carey at right back and move Ribeiro Centre half for the next game.

Both Hunt and McAllister deserved to be taken off, it's embarrasing to see players at this level of football watching the ball instead of tracking their man, I cannot see how they have gotten to this stage of their career making Sunday league mistakes. I hope the fans that were berating Bradley Orr for his lack of quality in the final third are hiding somewhere in a darkened room at the moment, because I felt a million times happier when he was defending (that's what he was good at) the City goal than Nicky Hunt.

I hear people saying he's unfit, but a fit defender not checking the run of an attacking player would still make the same mistakes, I think we have a major problem, I know it's just a few games but these are really basic errors that a player at this level should never be making, especially 2-3 times in a game, and with all due respect to Barnsley, these are not the greatest players they are going to face this season. Imagine what Craig Bellamy would have done to Hunt today, he could quite easily had been in double figures alone.

Archived