IGNORED

12th Man - Us

redredrobin5

WE should all be proud of ourselfs today, even when we went 2-0, we got behind the team and they responded...It could have gone all quiet and just become very negative.

Lets get behind the boys...Our season starts today and see us beating Ipswich of Pitman, stead are in, and Carey/Ribs are somewhere close.

COME ON YOU REDS

WE should all be proud of ourselfs today, even when we went 2-0, we got behind the team and they responded...It could have gone all quiet and just become very negative.

Lets get behind the boys...Our season starts today and see us beating Ipswich of Pitman, stead are in, and Carey/Ribs are somewhere close.

COME ON YOU REDS

I have to disagree. I thought the support today was as lack-lustre as our defence. Can't believe how quiet the EE were.

I find posts like this surprising. There's not many of US in the east end, but to me we sing quite a lot. Without turning this into a them and us thread, the rest of the ground is like a morgue. If the east end was shut and I couldn't stand with other like minded supporters, I doubt I would pay to go into Ashton gate.

I find posts like this surprising. There's not many of US in the east end, but to me we sing quite a lot. Without turning this into a them and us thread, the rest of the ground is like a morgue. If the east end was shut and I couldn't stand with other like minded supporters, I doubt I would pay to go into Ashton gate.

Evening game next up, always good for ee and general atmos :) The singing is contagious tho, either the ee has to start it and be louder (acoustics can play tricks on the other stands tho?) or we need a few more nutters starting things in other stands hehe :-)

Archived