IGNORED

Jay Emmanuel-thomas

Who Shot JR?

With the stead and pitman deals 99% done i really doubt were after this player, would be a great signing but we hopefully have enough quality upfornt now.

He plays CM and ST put when he came with donny he played as a CM so if it is true i think we wud play him as a CM aslong as the stead and pitman deals go through

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Jay Aston Emmanuel-Thomas (born 27 December 1990) is an English professional footballer who plays for Arsenal. A product of Arsenal Academy and is a versatile forward, who can also play as a left back, winger or centre-forward.

according to wiki he can play LB aswell so there may be an element of truth in this one.

• Admin

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Jay Aston Emmanuel-Thomas (born 27 December 1990) is an English professional footballer who plays for Arsenal. A product of Arsenal Academy and is a versatile forward, who can also play as a left back, winger or centre-forward.

according to wiki he can play LB aswell so there may be an element of truth in this one.

Pretty sure he wants to stay at Arsenal as he expects to break into their matchday squad this season.

For the final time, Jay is not coming here and has no intention of doing so. He has already turned down loan moves to Millwall, Watford & QPR this summer. He want's to be in the Arsenal team, this is not and will not happen !!!!

So you don't think it'll happen?

• Admin

Claimed...pretend...tomato...tomato...

Ok, seeing as you see the words claimed & pretend to mean the same, please point out where you feel I "pretend" to be in the know?

Would you prefer it if I add a line to the end of each of my posts stating this is my opinion and not some kind of in the know knowledge so that the hard of thinking don't get confused?

You didn't, but is that any reason not to have a snide little dig on this forum?

Thanks. Not surprised though.

JET will be nowhere near the Arsenal 1st team this season, he may be in the 25 but there will be 24 players before him....

He will get hardly any football unless there is a severe injury crisis, he would be far better off learning his trade on loan with us or another Championship club.

BCAGFC

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

left back you say?.... yes please, right now.

For the final time, Jay is not coming here and has no intention of doing so. He has already turned down loan moves to Millwall, Watford & QPR this summer. He want's to be in the Arsenal team, this is not and will not happen !!!!

You mean the Arsenal reserves then? Fair play to him if he likes the Barnet grass.

Archived