IGNORED

Close The East End

redkev

Think your underestimating the type of fan i am my old mate , dont judge me and tell me where

i should sit until u have met me, u would soon realise , im no lower dolman boy

That's fine with with me but you're not being specific about what your issue is exactly.

He is talking about how ppl stood for the entire game, he is an old stick in the mud, a humbug laugh

Mate i stood there in the 70s and 80s, the tradition is to STAND in the East End

Rant over laugh

Some of my best times standing on the EE in the 70 & 80s it really used to bounce then

i was sat somewhere near the front and what i could see and think what hes trying to say, without wording it very well, is there were some kids (no older than 10 causing no harm) stood near the corner flags by the boarding and one steward (the old miserable women) told them to move etc then another bloke steward then come along and started pushing them back to which dads and general people said you cant go touching and pushing the kids etc and then it got a bit angry and then more stewards got involved etc and think the chap who started the thread walked past and said for god sake just watch the football etc and words were exchanged then it just got a bit heated between him and another chap who was origianlly argueing with the stewards, all just a bit silly really but was more exciting than the score at the time when we were 2-0 down!!!

i was sat somewhere near the front and what i could see and think what hes trying to say, without wording it very well, is there were some kids (no older than 10 causing no harm) stood near the corner flags by the boarding and one steward (the old miserable women) told them to move etc then another bloke steward then come along and started pushing them back to which dads and general people said you cant go touching and pushing the kids etc and then it got a bit angry and then more stewards got involved etc and think the chap who started the thread walked past and said for god sake just watch the football etc and words were exchanged then it just got a bit heated between him and another chap who was origianlly argueing with the stewards, all just a bit silly really but was more exciting than the score at the time when we were 2-0 down!!!

if it was that, the OP could have just said in his first post.

closing the EE for that is abit harsh?

Who do I complain to about those stewards, unfortunately I have a family season ticket in the Ayteo in row AB (2nd row), those barstewards all stand up when we get a penalty and I have to stand up. I feel sorry for all those behind me!! It's a knock on effect you know!

if it was that, the OP could have just said in his first post.

I know, thats why i put he didnt word it very well, ha!!!

Who do I complain to about those stewards, unfortunately I have a family season ticket in the Ayteo in row AB (2nd row), those barstewards all stand up when we get a penalty and I have to stand up. I feel sorry for all those behind me!! It's a knock on effect you know!

I know there a pain, should be there to steward not watch the match, when your sat in bottom row of Eastend with kids they do it aswell and we ask them to move, its the woman steward in that corner that caused all the problems today

Ok here goes then firstly im no newbie, as one poster thinks , been on here as a different name for years 0738 parkway ( the train i use to always catch to away games ) yes suprise to some of you i go to away games , and many of them ,

The next thing i go in the EE so i have the choice to stand or sit like most in there do , if i stand in the back half of the EE if i sit i go in the front half ( common sense we all agree on that )

Today front corner of EE near the dolman there was a row involving about 6 adults and a few stewards which got VERY heated it was about kids stood at the fence and the way the stewards told them to go back to there seats , i agree the kids were doing no real harm , but what annoyed me was the way approx 6 adults stood there espcially 1 or 2 and argued for the whole of the first half , they were just to my right an i couldnt help they were catching my eye and putting me off watching the game (isnt that why we go there)it got to the stage where about 2 of the adults just stood in the sterile area antaganising and abusing the stewards looking for confrontation , i then went to the loo and on the way back i said why don u just watch the game and get behind the team , cue abuse from i so say adult up until half time towards me ,

Ok here goes then firstly im no newbie, as one poster thinks , been on here as a different name for years 0738 parkway ( the train i use to always catch to away games ) yes suprise to some of you i go to away games , and many of them ,

The next thing i go in the EE so i have the choice to stand or sit like most in there do , if i stand in the back half of the EE if i sit i go in the front half ( common sense we all agree on that )

Today front corner of EE near the dolman there was a row involving about 6 adults and a few stewards which got VERY heated it was about kids stood at the fence and the way the stewards told them to go back to there seats , i agree the kids were doing no real harm , but what annoyed me was the way approx 6 adults stood there espcially 1 or 2 and argued for the whole of the first half , they were just to my right an i couldnt help they were catching my eye and putting me off watching the game (isnt that why we go there)it got to the stage where about 2 of the adults just stood in the sterile area antaganising and abusing the stewards looking for confrontation , i then went to the loo and on the way back i said why don u just watch the game and get behind the team , cue abuse from i so say adult up until half time towards me ,

we finally get to the point on post 47.......

what was the point?

aaaaaaa that brings back memories, when i was a kid and walked through the gate to the dolman 'tuck shop' (which i used to do every game) and a steward pushed me in the face and i fell backwards (I must've been about 9 or 10) and it ended up with a good old ruck between some onlooking fans and those....... well, I wont star out a word..... don't wanna offend anyone!!!

So you want the East End closed because you had a barney with someone?

Sorry you are so wrong it was 2-2 at the time :laugh: , but seriously better put than me , my problem was not with the kids but 1 chap who hardly looked at the pitch once , when the argument with the stewards was going on he just kept looking at the crowd giving it the BIG UN look at me thing , all i said was why dont u watch the game , to which him , no one else said who the f--- are you blah blah blah then until half time kept

giving me the eye w---- sign , the rest of his chums were fine , it was just him , by half time i had had enough of his vile abuse owards me

and offered him outside to end this heated exchange by good old queensbury rules , he declined, and as i was going to the loo looked back to see the

chap verbally abusing my wife face to face , brave man

Riaz do you not get it if people like today act and abuse stewards like they did today from what i saw it could easily end up

with the football club either closing or restricting who goes in the EE , and no doubt riaz you will be one of the first to moan

If the stewards all stand up whenever there is a goal or a penalty, it's because they are on orders to do so. Therefore your gripe is with the club's safety officer and not the stewards.

Riaz do you not get it if people like today act and abuse stewards like they did today from what i saw it could easily end up

with the football club either closing or restricting who goes in the EE , and no doubt riaz you will be one of the first to moan

I think you should have told the story in post 1 not post 47. Why drag it out? attention seeker??

As for you story.... if you could'nt handle the abuse, why did you get involved? I would have said that the way they we're acting that the may turn on you if you said anything.

Bang out of order to start on your wife though. They sound like scum

I think you should have told the story in post 1 not post 47. Why drag it out? attention seeker??

As for you story.... if you could'nt handle the abuse, why did you get involved? I would have said that the way they we're acting that the may turn on you if you said anything.

Bang out of order to start on your wife though. They sound like scum

It wasnt my 47t post cant help if other people reply why im doing somthing else , as abuse im no pussy mate im not gonna sit there an get called this and that hence approaching him and offering to settle our differences outside , like i said he declined , agree scum abusing my wife ,

attention seeker mate , think you should look closer to home

It wasnt my 47t post cant help if other people reply why im doing somthing else , as abuse im no pussy mate im not gonna sit there an get called this and that hence approaching him and offering to settle our differences outside , like i said he declined , agree scum abusing my wife ,

attention seeker mate , think you should look closer to home

yeah! everyone look at me!

Archived