IGNORED

Elliott/johnson & Formation

mightyreds89

LJ introduction as substitute for CS confirmed what I have been saying for sometime..... LJ and ME are our best centrel midefield partnership we have.... I also think it' no conincidene that Elliott also shows more energy and commitment when playing with LJ maybe when skuse plays ME feels he does not have to work as hard as CS is a similar type player to him....!!! Also JM is so exposed at left bsck currently with no left sided player I dont see anything in JCR at all.... JM also looked better when Albert moved to the left side and covered the ground in front of JM

Formation wise... if when we have a few playes back our options look so much better especially when the new strikers sign... possible formations would be 352 and 442......

JAMES

CAREY STEWERT FONTAINE

RIBERIO CISSE ELLIOTT ALBERT

JOHNSON

STEAD HAYNES/PITMAN

SUBS

HUNT

SKUSE

SPROULE

AKINDE

GERKEN

JCR

MCCALLISTER

JAMES

RIBERIO CAREY STEWERT FONTAINE

SPROULE/HAYNES ELLIOTT/CISSE JOHNSON ALBERT

STEAD PITMAN

SUBS AS ABVOVE BVUT TO INCLUDE CISSE FOR UMMM NOT SURE.

Still to return Maynard, Vokes, J.wilson so looks lot better!

LJ introduction as substitute for CS confirmed what I have been saying for sometime..... LJ and ME are our best centrel midefield partnership we have.... I also think it' no conincidene that Elliott also shows more energy and commitment when playing with LJ maybe when skuse plays ME feels he does not have to work as hard as CS is a similar type player to him....!!! Also JM is so exposed at left bsck currently with no left sided player I dont see anything in JCR at all.... JM also looked better when Albert moved to the left side and covered the ground in front of JM

Formation wise... if when we have a few playes back our options look so much better especially when the new strikers sign... possible formations would be 352 and 442......

JAMES

CAREY STEWERT FONTAINE

RIBERIO CISSE ELLIOTT ALBERT

JOHNSON

STEAD HAYNES/PITMAN

SUBS

HUNT

SKUSE

SPROULE

AKINDE

GERKEN

JCR

MCCALLISTER

JAMES

RIBERIO CAREY STEWERT FONTAINE

SPROULE/HAYNES ELLIOTT/CISSE JOHNSON ALBERT

STEAD PITMAN

SUBS AS ABVOVE BVUT TO INCLUDE CISSE FOR UMMM NOT SURE.

Still to return Maynard, Vokes, J.wilson so looks lot better!

Time he joined daddy!

LJ introduction as substitute for CS confirmed what I have been saying for sometime..... LJ and ME are our best centrel midefield partnership we have.... I also think it' no conincidene that Elliott also shows more energy and commitment when

I liked what I saw in parts from LJ today and ME too. Not wanting to be negative, how much is their

performance down to the opposition affording them more space at times or is that just me?

The pass from LJ down the wing to Sproule was fantastic, can I mention Hartley?

Archived