IGNORED

City Shirts For Sale

Ronnie Sinclair

I've posted this on another part of the site, but thought I would post it here as well:

Before I list them on E-Bay, I wondered if anyone here would be interested in 3 City shirts I have for sale? I am selling them to part-fund the new kits as I tend to do every season!!

Shirt 1:

2010/2011 Adidas away shirt (white/red) - Size XL personalised with 'RIBEIRO 19' on back and football league logos on sleeves. Like many here I was caught out with the sizing of this years kits and personalised shirts are non returnable of course! This shirt was bought a fortnight ago and only tried on once so is brand new. Still has the tags attached and cost £58 but will be open to sensible offers around the 45-50 quid mark.

Shirt 2:

2009/2010 Puma home shirt (red/white) - Size XL personalised with 'FONTAINE 4' on back and football league logos on sleeves. This is a used shirt but is in very good condition with no scags or pulls on it - all logos are still intact. Sensible offers welcome.

Shirt 3:

2009/2010 Puma away shirt (black/white) - Size XL personalised with 'HARTLEY 11' on back and football league logos on sleeves. This is a used shirt but is in very good condition with no scags or pulls on it - all logos are still intact. One of the football league logos is a bit frayed but this was how I got it originally! Sensible offers welcome.

In addition to this, I also have a pair of City tracksuit bottoms from last season (the black ones with red stripes - mesh lining) Size L I only bought these for the jacket, so the trousers remain unused and brand new.

If anyone is interested let me know here or by PM.

Regards

Mark

• SC&T Board Members

I've posted this on another part of the site, but thought I would post it here as well:

Before I list them on E-Bay, I wondered if anyone here would be interested in 3 City shirts I have for sale? I am selling them to part-fund the new kits as I tend to do every season!!

Shirt 1:

2010/2011 Adidas away shirt (white/red) - Size XL personalised with 'RIBEIRO 19' on back and football league logos on sleeves. Like many here I was caught out with the sizing of this years kits and personalised shirts are non returnable of course! This shirt was bought a fortnight ago and only tried on once so is brand new. Still has the tags attached and cost £58 but will be open to sensible offers around the 45-50 quid mark.

Shirt 2:

2009/2010 Puma home shirt (red/white) - Size XL personalised with 'FONTAINE 4' on back and football league logos on sleeves. This is a used shirt but is in very good condition with no scags or pulls on it - all logos are still intact. Sensible offers welcome.

Shirt 3:

2009/2010 Puma away shirt (black/white) - Size XL personalised with 'HARTLEY 11' on back and football league logos on sleeves. This is a used shirt but is in very good condition with no scags or pulls on it - all logos are still intact. One of the football league logos is a bit frayed but this was how I got it originally! Sensible offers welcome.

In addition to this, I also have a pair of City tracksuit bottoms from last season (the black ones with red stripes - mesh lining) Size L I only bought these for the jacket, so the trousers remain unused and brand new.

If anyone is interested let me know here or by PM.

Regards

Mark

If you stick these on eBay and link to them from the forum, OTIB will make a few pence from eBay in commission.

are the shirts running big or small?

They seem to be less generous on the sizes this year, so an XL is more like a L - I've been down the club shop today and apparently this does not apply to the goalkeeper shirt, as the XXL looks massive whereas the outfield kits don't!

Talking of which, I notice the new home shirt I bought today has a patch hanging off already so back again tomorrow ho hum.....

They seem to be less generous on the sizes this year, so an XL is more like a L - I've been down the club shop today and apparently this does not apply to the goalkeeper shirt, as the XXL looks massive whereas the outfield kits don't!

Talking of which, I notice the new home shirt I bought today has a patch hanging off already so back again tomorrow ho hum.....

Should've went to George @ Asda ! :)

Archived