IGNORED

Dollymarie Becoming A National Superstar!

RedTauntonian

More like "DOLLY DOES DOWNEND" ;)

Hang on a minute - don't I have a say in this?

At my time of life this sounds like it could be a hard job and I'm not sure that I could rise to the occassion. I am "resting" between jobs at the moment so the the pressure is on and I am worried that all this talk might just be a bit premature and have come too soon i.e before I have had chance to stiffen my resolve to do a good job.

I know that performing with such a screen icon as Dolly means that mine will only be a small part ( insignificant according to Mrs Downend) It''s all very well saying that an inch is as good as a mile ( although not according to Mrs Downend) but how do we know that I will measure up to the task at hand?.

I don't want to raise expectations, as the last thing I would want is to put on a limp performance and for it to be a disappointing anticlimax. As I see there could be a real danger that

Having thought about it, I might have to give it a miss. After so many years putting on a One Man Show, Im not sure I could cope with performing with someone else - no offense Dolly.

P.S. Just had to go back in to edit some mistakes - did it in a rush as Mrs Downend has been rubbing me up the wrong way all afternoon!

Hang on a minute - don't I have a say in this?

At my time of life this sounds like it could be a hard job and I'm not sure that I could rise to the occassion. I am "resting" between jobs at the moment so the the pressure is on and I am worried that all this talk might just be a bit premature and have come too soon i.e before I have had chance to stiffen my resolve to do a good job.

I know that performing with such a screen icon as Dolly means that mine will only be a small part ( insignificant according to Mrs Downend) It''s all very well saying that an inch is as good as a mile ( although not according to Mrs Downend) but how do we know that I will measure up to the task at hand?.

I don't want to raise expectations, as the last thing I would want is to put on a limp performance and for it to be a disappointing anticlimax. As I see there could be a real danger that

Having thought about it, I might have to give it a miss. After so many years putting on a One Man Show, Im not sure I could cope with performing with someone else - no offense Dolly.

P.S. Just had to go back in to edit some mistakes - did it in a rush as Mrs Downend has been rubbing me up the wrong way all afternoon!

:worship2: Downend, just lie back and think of the club. A man''s gotta do what a man's gotta do and all that! With your input we can't fail! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived