IGNORED

Jonjo Shelvey

Sampson City Reds

Yeah, Shelvey is in talks with us over a loan deal, as Liverpool are keen for him to get first team football. But then Jay Simpson was in talks with us, so it may not happen. My brother seemed pretty confident though :)

How long is the loan mate, for the entire season??

Quality news that if it happens, just a left-back to go and we have everything we need!!

Agree with above. As a player he's nothing like Hartley more of a Gerrard style player (not claiming he's as good). Don't want to be greedy but if we can get him and a LB (I think Milly was bluffing yesterday to avoid preside from supporters) I will be delighted. Maybe when everyones fit we can ship out a few in jan before adding a left winger to the squad

Agree with above. As a player he's nothing like Hartley more of a Gerrard style player (not claiming he's as good). Don't want to be greedy but if we can get him and a LB (I think Milly was bluffing yesterday to avoid preside from supporters) I will be delighted. Maybe when everyones fit we can ship out a few in jan before adding a left winger to the squad

Hope you are right about the bluff but somehow i doubt it.

Andy Horsman,,... could be right sir, we will probably never know though.

ooohh he's a cynic today!

Deal fallen through, Liverpool and City had agreed a deal for Shelvey to come here on loan til January, but he wants to stay up north. I know people may say I made it all up, but I'm just posting what I get told. I'm told that no more signings unless clubs or agents come to us, with players we can afford who would improve the team.

Archived