IGNORED

The Important Role We Must Play

leedsred

Morning all.......

So 2 managers gone, a new rookie boss at the helm, a new assistant and turnaround of 11 players in the first team squad..... on top of that injuries to a few key players.

To me that all signals that, despite us bringing in some real quality players, we're set to have a tough time while the dust settles.

I'll admit there are times in the past when I've lost my patience with some of our players over the years. I was never a fan of Aaron Brown, Shaun Dyche yada yada. I know there's a grow swell of groans towards McAllister, Hunt (come on he's only been here 5 min and is playing with an injury) Stewart, even heard some on this forum starting to slag off Elliot.

Now is not the time to have scapegoats.

Now is the time for BCFC to do what we very rarely do and get behind every single one of our players while they try to settle into a style, get used to each other and to the new manager and coaches ideas.

We could be in trouble if don't create an atmosphere of positivity. I promise you can all slag JM at the end of the season if you really must! ;-)

Oh but I'm very happy with the players we've brought in this summer BTW.

Archived