IGNORED

Millen Happy With Squad

riddlesdown red

There is one thing that puzzles me in relation to KM statement about being happy with squad. Bearing in mind he has been with the club so long and been aware of our defensive frailties and also having been the former coach who was also been an experienced defender why hasn't it ever been addressed, as Coppell said 61 goals conceded is not good and quite frankly nor is 10 in 4. Wigley coaching strengths doesn't suggest to me his expertise lies in defending and with KM's attention likely being dissipated in other areas of the club who will improve our defensive set up when we haven't got the ball. We seem extremely vulnerable to a bit of pace and who doesn't have speedy strikers these days. The training sessions must be fun with the back four trying to catch Ivan.

Don't get me wrong its exciting signing strikers but why two when maybe we need to strengthen the defence? Now if KM beileves the return of Carey,Ciise and Riberio will sort it then I am very happy, lets see where we are after 15 games as by then we should know where are season is likely to be going

Archived