IGNORED

Liam Lawrence

edada

Think he was asking for about 25k p.w plus from Celtic recently

I always rated him really highly, especially in their promotion season and on times i have seen him play for ireland.

Hardly a flying winger but more of a allround good right midfielder

think well out of our league though, plus we probably have a few options on the right now with Albert, Haynes, JRC, Sproule etc

A rare foray into the away grounds saw me going to Stoke the season they got promoted and ole Lawrence was up to his usual tricks by diving in the box and getting a penalty that, one could argue, ended our auto promo hopes that day.

Difficult to forgive cheating. No thanks.

Think he was asking for about 25k p.w plus from Celtic recently

I always rated him really highly, especially in their promotion season and on times i have seen him play for ireland.

Hardly a flying winger but more of a allround good right midfielder

think well out of our league though, plus we probably have a few options on the right now with Albert, Haynes, JRC, Sproule etc

well out of our league but he might be going to Pompey?... hmmm. He won't be on 25k a week down there you can be sure. Anyway, we don't want him or need him imo.

Lawrence has always impressed me whenever I've seen him. He was seen as one of the key members of Stoke's side not so long ago. I'm surprised he would be prepared to move to Portsmouth, who are clearly in for a difficult season. What age is he? Bit early for him to be put out to grass isn't it?

Archived